Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE HAND BEHIND THE LETTERS


I have been tagged (again, and thanks!) by my good friend, Ron of In My Own Words, one of my favorite blogs.

They call this tag, “The Handwriting Tag”.

Honestly, I am not fond of “graphology”. I don’t believe in it. Besides, it scares me to find out what my penmanship will reveal about me. In short, I just write because I need to as it is required to communicate with others. That’s all!

Well, many have commented that my handwriting looks like a lady’s. Frankly, I noticed that, too. I do not know if that is a positive or negative comment. But what can I do?


The rules of this tag:

Write down who tagged you in white paper and your answer in numbers 2 and 3. Take a photo of it and upload the photo on your blog to show us what your handwriting looks like.

Answer these:

- your name/user name/pseudo
- right handed or left handed?
- Your favorite letters to write?
- Your least favorite letters to write?
- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”

Tag five people.

I would like to victimize and see the handwriting of the following great bloggers:

1) Joel Lumen of The Daily Grind
2) KCee of Barefooted Me
3) Irish of Irish on Bizz
4) Xprosaic’s World
5) J. B. Masigan of ULTRAELECTROMAGNETICBLOG

10 comments:

Ron Centeno said...

Hello my friend! Gee! You have some neat penmanship there!

Thanks for doing this tag, i know this tag needs a little more work. Godspeed!

Goddy said...

Thanks, Ron! Looks like I don't have to be ashamed of my penmanship. I used to kasi sabi nila sulat-babae raw. There was even a time that I changed my handwriting but I just didn't feel comfortable about it. So, balik ako sa "authentic" pernmanship ko.

irish on bizz said...

wah thanks goddy for tagging me well are you sure you want to see my penmanship?wahaha
if you are sulat-babae ako sulat-doktor hahaa that's why I enjoyed typing more than writing.
dont worry I'll try to write as best as I can tomorrow..

:)

Goddy said...

Thanks, Irish! I really want to see your penmanship. Para na rin kitang nakita in person kapag nakita ko'ng sulat-kamay mo. God bless!

I am Xprosaic said...

Thanks Goddy for tagging me! Naku po! Hindi ka kaya mahimatay sa handwritting ko?! jijijijiji Baka pwede icomputer na lang tapos iprint baka readable pa...jejejejejejeje...Ingats!

Aree said...

Hi thanks, You blog is great.

Goddy said...

Thanks, Aree, for visiting my blog. I visited your blog, too.

Pia said...

thank you for your visit. really appreciate it. God bless you and see you around again soon.

Ron Centeno said...

How are you? Hope you are having a meaningful Holy Week.

Have something for you on my site.

Take care!

john said...

Hi Goddy thanks for the tag, I will do this soon i just have to fix my scanner. Happy Easter to you and your family.