Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THE "RIGHT NOW" TAG

Ron of In My Own Words, my (and Vanity’s Child’s) favorite blogger, gave me a tag (again!). But I thank him for this as this makes me feel wanted. I am not done with our Department’s Project Procurement Management Plan yet but he must be missing me and wants me back in Blogosphere right away. So, here I am.

The basic premise is this – answers should all be “at the current moment.”

Let’s do this.

  1. Where is your cellphone - on top of my desk

  2. Your hair - short

  3. Your father - in Heaven and in my heart

  4. Your favorite thing - watching VINCENT BUENO on videos

  5. Your dream last night - I did not dream last night

  6. Your favorite drink - hot chocolate

  7. Your dream goal - meet, hug (and kiss!), and thank VINCENT BUENO

  8. The room you are in - my office

  9. Your fear - I fear God; I fear losing God

  10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - Gapan City, blogging

  11. Muffins - like 'em

  12. One of your wish list items - house and lot for everyone that I love

  13. Where you grew up - Gapan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines

  14. The last thing you did - sat down on this chair I am sitting right now

  15. What are you wearing - a smile (just a sweet smile!)

  16. Your TV - Samsung 21" and Panasonic 14"

  17. Your pets - don't have any

  18. Your computer - I have no computer

  19. Your life - checkered, colorful, controversial

  20. Your mood - pleasant

  21. Missing someone - mother

  22. Your car - I have no car

  23. Your favorite store - Jeleebee in Olongapo City

  24. Your summer - I'd like to unwind

  25. Your favorite color - yellow

  26. When was the last time you laughed - last night

  27. When was the last time you cried - can't recall

  28. Last person who emailed you - the very outspoken Nida Arganoza

  29. Your favorite food - rice and sinigang na bangus

  30. A place you would rather be right now - Vienna, Austria (just because VINCENT BUENO lives there)

I would like to pass this tag to 5 of my favorite bloggers, namely:

1) RhonB of Pin(k)oy
2) Joel Lumen of The Daily Grind
3) Ren Calago of In My Journey
4) Ruthinian of Nagging Thoughts
5) Roy of The Struggling Blogger dot com

4 comments:

Ron Centeno said...

Hahahaha! You're too nice. I'm the one who needs to thank you because you are one of those bloggers who welcomed me with open arms when I was just a newbie (I'm still a newbie).:-)

Thanks for reaponding to the blog my friend and am sincerely glad to see you back!

CZEL said...

Wow nakagawa ka na ng assignment mo kuya! ako rin mamaya i'll post my answers na.

I think you should put a chatbox in your sidebar para kahit mga napadaan lang pwede magleave ng message. =) (waahh lagot na naman ako sa naisip ko, mukhang kukulitin mo uli ako lagyan kita nun hehe)

Goddy said...

Correct ka d'yan, Czel! Lalagyan mo talaga ako ng chatbox. Talagang ganun. Ikaw ang mahusay e! Thanks ha!

RhonB (aka Pinkoy) said...

Hey Goddy! sige gawin ko yung assignment mo sa akin as soon as I can.Kainis wala akong internet ngayon sa haus! thanks :)