Saturday, March 28, 2009

"UBER AMAZING BLOG AWARD"


Another award for A Friend Named Goddy!

Thank you, Ron Centeno of In My Own Words! This award will further motivate me to post ‘quality entries’ in my blog.

Uber (synonym for Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites that:

a) Inspire you
b) Make you smile and laugh
c) Or maybe give amazing information
d) A great read
e) Have amazing designs
f) And any other reasons you can think of that make them uber amazing

I would like to pass this award to 5 “Uber Amazing” blogs:

1) Joel Lumen of the The Daily Grind
2) RhonB of Pin(k)oy
3) Czel of Vanity’s Child
4) Irish of Irish on Bizz
5) J. B. Masigan of ULTRAELECTROMAGNETICBLOG

8 comments:

Mokong™ said...

Congrats for that!!! Same with you, Ron Centeno gave this amazing award to my blogsite...
Dapat bibigyan din kita ng ganyang award kaso naunahan na ako ni pareng ron... okay lang ba syo 2 Uber Amazing Awards? hehe!!!

Thanks for all the support sa blogsite ko pareng Goddy!!!

Have a nice weekend!!!

Goddy said...

Thanks, Pareng Moks! Your being a friend is worth more than all the awards in cyberspace! Have a happy weekend, too!

irish on bizz said...

Wow thanks goddy, i really appreciate this award :).. it inspires me more and more!!

thanks for the support..

hi to all the readers!!! expect more and more

yihhhhhhheee

this made my day complete :)

irish on bizz said...

your blog is chosen to be one of the TAIO Blog Award..Check my site for details!

RhonB (aka Pinkoy) said...

Ey Goddy thanks ng marami ha! Will get on it as soon as I can. Kumusta na? Sikat na sikat na itong blog mo ha! :)

Chronicler said...

Wow "Uber" talaga. Dami ko nang utang sa mga tags at awards. I got two awards already from you and I'm very honored my friend. Thank you so much. This inspires me more to keep on blogging kahit wala na akong maisip isulat hahahaha.
Thanks again, Goddy.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Goddy,
May I invite you to please join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog stating your name, address, name of blog and its url or by sending an email to melalarilla@gmail.com containing the same set of information. Thank you very much. God bless.

Ron Centeno said...

You deserve it my friend!